|Per Charge||0.3 seconds|
Model Turbo was a Workonic built for speed to quickly carry lightweight construction material rapidly. Just like other standard Workonics, its cloak allows it to stay invisible on the field and it can transfer energy to other Workonics to either boost them back into action or charge them up. Its overcharge ability allows Turbo to gain incredible speed for a short duration.
Turbo's overcharge ability is a Speed Boost lasting a limited duration. The duration depends on the amount of charges used. While in Speed Boost Turbo is able to launch themself over obstacles, which is handy to jump over the Enforcers' barricades.
While Turbo's boost is activated, their movement speed increases to 28 instead of the usual 17 for Workonics.
Each charge used increases the duration by 0.3 seconds beyond the initial 0.2 seconds.
Tips & Tricks
- Turbo's boost allows them to get out of tight situations, for example when chased by an Enforcer.
- Turbo can activate their boost to break free of Huntress' traps.
- Speed Boost can launch Turbo over obstacles, allowing them to jump over Builder's walls to get to a well defended teammate or extractor.
- Turbo first became available to play in Alpha playtest #3 on January 26th, 2018.
- Turbo is called Speedo in the game files.
These are the skins currently available for Turbo, they are accessible in the Characters menu.